WARNING: Adorable baby/toddler pictures to follow.
If you didn’t see my first post on fashion tips from Tiny Taylor, quit everything you are doing and go there now. The whole post is just an excuse for me to share a bunch of super-cute photos from my childhood. So is this post.
Tiny Taylor may have been confused about a lot of things in life, but there were a couple of things she got right.
1. Always act like a lady.
2. Know how to defend yourself.
3. You are never too curvy to rock a bikini.
4. Never be afraid to be glamorous, even when others might deem it inappropriate. (Like at the pool.)
5. Life is never too hectic for naptime, wherever it might occur.
6. Don’t be afraid to wear provocative sayings on your clothing. Express yo’self.
7. It’s important to love one’s country.
8. When in doubt, eat the cake.
9. Never hesitate to get excited about the small things in life, like bath time, bike helmets, time with friends, and pretty flowers.
10. Swag. Always.
What are your favorite photos of yourself during your childhood? Go to my Facebook page and share them on P&L’s wall, if you’re brave enough!